Health, Education, and Financial Stability are the Cornerstones of a Good Life
In Dodge County, too many people are struggling to make ends meet. The challenges of the past year and the years prior, have added up. Our neighbors working hard to make ends meet need help to put food on the table, move on to the next school year, pay bills, get training for a better job and so much more. We can help everyone recover from setbacks, rebuild a stronger life and reimagine what’s possible for the future. Every year, United Way of Dodge County helps people in our community recover, rebuild and reimagine. This looks different for every person, so a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work. Tackling our community’s toughest challenges takes investing in approaches that create long-lasting change. Programs, resources, and partnerships like those below help more people in our community.
When you donate to United Way of Dodge County you:
- Make healthy, affordable food more accessible
- Provide shelter for people experiencing abuse
- Help more people connect to 211, a critical helpline
- Give more people support navigating unemployment benefits
- Support students to realize their potential and build their futures
- Connect more people to mental health care services
These are just a few of the many ways that donors, volunteers, and advocates help our community. Side-by-side we have reached more people and made a bigger difference in Dodge County.
Our community is strongest when we’re United. Donate to ensure everyone can thrive.